About Deanna & Jim’s Gold Homes Team
We assist you in improving your housing situations to enable your moving on with the important things in your life.
We use passion, sensitivity, honesty, broad life experience, and proven marketing and negotiation skills to skillfully assist buyers, sellers, and investors of northern Virginia homes of all kinds.
We work with hesitant first time buyers, joyful new households, and families getting bigger, smaller or moving to or from the area. We proudly assist members of the military, and we empathetically assist people dealing with us due to family transitions, or avoiding potential foreclosure.
We apply decades of transaction negotiation experience along with our master’s degrees in finance, marketing and family psychology. A number of investors trust our opportunity valuation skills, our negotiation experience and our market savvy.
Our clients come back over and over, and they refer their relatives, friends and co-workers because we love delighting our clients in making better housing decisions.
- Court-Certified Valuation Expert
- Certified Probate Expert
- Mediator Trained to Standards of the Virginia Supreme Court
- Negotiation Expert Trained at UCLA, Lockheed, Northrup Grumman
- MA Marriage and Family Counseling, Pepperdine University
- Certified Distressed Property and AS-IS Sales Expert
- #1 in Class, Executive MBA, UCLA
- MS Computers, University of Michigan
- In-House Real Estate Photography, Marketing, Graphics and Web-Site Designers